Sunday 10 January 2016

7: Learning

Still, on Php, MySQL and online database. 

Next, I watched a few videos on MySQL and this particular series of videos was very much helpful in getting a MySQL database and creating and inserting data into the online database.
(I only watched until the third video in the list because the rest was entirely working on the online database, but what I wanted was to connect and access the database from Dreamweaver.)

Then I got to know that MySQL database is usually provided by your website host, so I called mine to confirm before I renewed my website host domain name. Then I learned to create an online database on MySQL and creating and adding a user and password to manage the particular database.
Then I continued to follow the tutorial and learned how to insert data into the database in MySQL itself.

Creating database
Database created.





Learned:

MySQL database is usually provided by your website host.
Creating the database in MySQL and also creating and adding user and password to manage the   particular database.
Inserting data into the database in MySQL itself.


References: 

Thenewboston (2014) MySQL database tutorial. Available at:  https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL32BC9C878BA72085 [Accessed: 1 January 2016]
  • A tutorial series on MySQL database with very clear and step by step explanation. It was very helpful, but I only watched up until the third video, as the rest was working in MySQL itself. But I wanted to accessed the database through Dreamweaver.

No comments:

Post a Comment