Sunday 10 January 2016

6: Learning

Php, Database and MySQL is next on my learning plan.

I have no idea what MySQL is and I don't know why but I didn't start with getting know it. At first, I only know that I need php to connect and grab information from the online database. So, I just googled php and online database around and didn't really find what I wanted.

Then, after a long time of searching around, I finally got to know what MySQL is and I started to progress more since then.
 
A very clear explanation on what MySQL is.


Learned: MySQL is an online database


References: 

w3schools (n.d.) Php MySQL Database. Available at: http://www.w3schools.com/php/php_mysql_intro.asp [Accessed: 1 January 2016]
  • Website on coding tutorials where I get to know what exactly MySQL is. The information listed there was very clear.

No comments:

Post a Comment