Saturday 13 February 2016

15: Execution

Constantly uploading to the server is needed to check if the code is working. 


However, I encountered a problem twice after uploading the website. The html codes are working but the css code does not work. I tried cleaning up the server folders the first time and upload it again, it worked and the css codes shows again. But for the second time, It doesn't work even after i clean up the files. Luckily I have backed up the folder. I uploaded the backed up folder and it was working again. 

I tried searching for the problem and its explaining more towards the back end scripting, and I dont really know how to solve it. But for my case, I think it should be because I uploaded the files into the wrong file, or i uploaded it too many times. 


No comments:

Post a Comment